Parker TF0195MV080AABP Duty Motor
This is a continuous duty motor for use in certain types of pumps. It has features that enable it to handle a broad range of applications.
With a duty cycle of 20% and 110-130V/220-240V power supply, this Duty Motor from Parker is perfect for a variety of applications.
1) The quality of engineering is raised as the product is designed to last longer with no hassles.
2) This high-performance motor is durable and affordable, making it ideal for applications
3) This tool is designed to give the engineer more flexibility when it comes to filter and pump design.
4) Your company’s standard duty motor will be available for purchase.
5) Design your brakes with Parker’s duty motor and benefit from our experience and technology.
6) Save time with the A/C compressor motor by using an integrated piston compressor.
7) The TF0195MV080AABP Duty Motor is a duty motor for industrial and commercial applications. It has brushless, permanent magnet synchronous motor design with built-in resettable thermal overload protection.
Parker TF0195MV080AABP Duty Motor Datasheet
|Displacement||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Eccentric Collar|
|Pump Type||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Color||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||7/8 Inch|
|Material||Triple Lip Viton|