Parker TF0195MV020AAAB Duty Motor
The mission of the Parker Duty Motor has always been to supply high performance and dependable engines for rescue, firefighting, construction, oil field and military applications. With production continuously increasing year by year, they have become a respected brand with a reputation for quality and durability.
The Parker Duty motor is an efficient and powerful motor that has been designed with a variety of uses in mind. It provides both high torque at 2-3 hp per cubic inch and a long service life.
1) A top quality product and a reliable supplier
2) The motor is more powerful, efficient and quiet.
3) This pump prevents excessive noise.
4) The features of this product include a 1 HP motor, large 7.8 amps, and efficient voltage.
5) Provides more power for high-performance, high-torque applications
6) This part has a longer lifetime than the standard duty motor.
7) All-in-one designs designed to work with the latest technology at affordable prices.
Parker TF0195MV020AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Displacement||Angular Contact Ball Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Cross Code||ABEC 7 | ISO P4|
|Condition||140MM Bore; 210MM Outside Diameter; 33MM Width; Open; Yes Flush Ground; Ball Bearing; Single Row of Balls; ABEC 7 | ISO P4; No Filling Slot; No Snap Ring|
|Color||Angular Contact Ball Bearing|