Parker TF0195HY460AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TF0195HY460AAAB Duty Motor is a duty motor designed for applications with high loads and continuous duty cycles.
The Parker Duty Motor is an electrically rotating duty motor with a unique, patented design that allows for the use of any bearings. It also offers more power for its size and speed than any other motor in its class.
1) The Parker electric motors are built to last and come with lifetime warranty.
2) This motor is perfect for those looking for a direct drive motor that can last 18 hours on a single charge.
3) The acoustic dampening in the main motor make for quieter operation, which makes it easier to provide necessary customer service.
4) The duty motor is designed for outdoor use that operates at low profile. It remains cool, quiet and can be easily installed.
5) Reduce risk and save time by choosing a reliable extensible motor for your power tool.
6) The patented steel encased and ceramic hybrid motors are made to last longer and more efficiently, and they protect the container while giving out less noise than other brands.
7) Design engineers can now use this durable, high-performance motor for their needs.
Parker TF0195HY460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Applicable||Flange Block Bearings|
|Rated Power||Clamp Collar|
|Structure||4 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Pump Type||Cylindrical Roller Bearing|