Parker TF0195HX450AAAB Duty Motor
When you’re ready to handle the heavy-duty industrial duty, this Duty Motor is at your service. With a starting torque of 38 ft-lbs and an Amps of 150 Amps, you’ll never have to worry about this machine failing in the middle of a project.
The Parker TF0195HX450AAAB Duty Motor has a 460 W motor with a max speed of 1400 RPM. It is rated at 18 Amps and draws 2250 Watts.
1) The patented Parker Duty motor is designed to perform in a harsh, demanding application like industrial heavy duty equipment.
2) Designed with a powerful 6-pole motor, this gearmotor can handle any demanding job with ease.
3) Fits a 4.5 to 5-hp motor
4) Meet the highest standards for durability and noise reduction in high-torque, high-speed applications.
5) Batteries will last longer, motors will be more powerful, and the machine will be more efficient.
6) Reduces the cost of manual brushless motors in construction and industrial settings by reducing the number of hand-operated cables.
7) It is a self-starting, low speed motor that can provide continuous power under any load.
Parker TF0195HX450AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||Tapered Roller Bearings|
|Rated Power||Cup; Standard Precision; 3925 Basic Number; 4-7/16" Outside Diameter; 15/16" Width; Single Row of Rollers|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0 Inch | 0 Millimeter|
|Pressure||4.438 Inch | 112.725 Millimeter|