Parker TF0195HW410BBBN Duty Motor
Though conceptually simple, the wheel-and-axle simplicity of the Duty Motor is quite advanced when compared to typical designs. The Duty Motors are designed with a large capacity worm drive oil pump and hydrodynamic piston assembly that help to reduce friction resulting in smoother performance and longer service life.
This Parker Duty Motor is the ideal solution for when high-performance, long-lasting motors are needed. It provides the power and reliability that you need with a 1,690 watts (.18 hp) AC motor, 440 RPM speed and a continuous duty rating of 55% at 3 amps. This motor operates on 115 volts and 50 Hz standard power.
1) This is not just any drill, the TF0195HW410BBBN features electronic speed control, tool-less belt changes and an electronic brake for more powerful drilling.
2) Intuitively accessible and easy to use, the Parker TF0195HW410BBBN Duty Motor provides superior power combined with exceptional torque.
3) This model is equipped with stainless steel and ceramic enamel coated gears, and a ceramic ball bearing motor that guarantees long-lasting operation.
4) This motor is efficient, durable and provides an optimal voltage and current output.
5) Meet the needs of your team by meeting the need for speed.
6) The Parker TF0195HW410BBBN is a durable, high-performance, and professional-grade motor that is ideal for heavy industrial applications.
7) Provide answers to top questions like: What is the data and travel range of this motor?
Parker TF0195HW410BBBN Duty Motor Datasheet
|Flange Block Bearings
|Maximum Flow Rate
|4 Bolt Square Flange Block
|Spherical Roller Bearing