Parker TF0195HW410AAKA Duty Motor
The Parker TF0195HW410AAKA Duty Motor is designed to meet the needs of an engineer who requires high torque and a bearing cooling system. This motor is up to TWINAX 3-2-1-D on 1/4HP and 900 RPM.
Parker TF0195HW410AAKA is a duty motor that has been designed by Parker to meet the toughest challenges of today’s modern manufacturing. This powerful motor features a single belt drive and a built-in electromagnetic brake. It is perfect for any application in which speed, torque, and efficiency are necessary.
1) This is a professional grade original Parker product, engineered for performance and lasting quality.
2) 4.1 pounds, weighs less than 6.3 pounds, and is ENERGY STAR Certified with LED indicator
3) Provides an extra boost of power for heavy duty appliances by providing more horse power.
4) Take control of a frequently used motor with this high-quality Parker powerhead.
5) This copy focuses on the benefits of this product, which is used in industrial applications.
6) This feature benefit is the result of their personal research.
7) This tool is a must for any engineer that works on large machinery.
Parker TF0195HW410AAKA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Color||Flange Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||Eccentric Collar|
|Max Pressure||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Pump Type||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Steel|
|Torque||1 Piece Solid|
You can rely on the parker hydraulic cylinder repair manual to keep your hydraulic cylinders in top condition. This manual provides clear and concise instructions on how to repair and maintain your cylinders, so you can keep them working properly for years to come.