Parker TF0195HW260AABK Duty Motor
This powerful Duty Motor provides the power needed to handle any task. It’s made from high-grade material and features a highly efficient design to provide reliable service for years.
This duty motor is designed to run at a high speed with maximum torque and efficiency. It has an open-ended design, which provides easy maintenance and use, while the integrated PTO brake allows for less power consumption when it is not in use.
1) This product is a power source that supports the operation of many common appliances. The units are constructed with high-quality materials, use energy-efficient electrical components, and are designed for long-lasting performance.
2) This motor is capable of delivering long term reliability and durability in applications such as high speed industrial machinery.
3) This product’s long-lasting, durable construction keeps it running smoothly while lasting up to 10 years.
4) The motor is durable and has no bearing cups
5) A top-notch duty motor to help engineers achieve their tasks faster and with less effort.
6) Maintain optimal speed and durability of your motors.
7) The patented Parker TF0195HW260AABK Duty Motor is designed for high pressure and heat resistance to 4,000 psi (276 bars) for applications that require more demanding performance.
Parker TF0195HW260AABK Duty Motor Datasheet
|Weight||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Displacement||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||7/8 Inch|
|Usage||Triple Lip Viton|
|Structure||1 Piece Solid|
|Max Pressure||With Pilot|
|Pump Type||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge; 130MM Bore; 325.1MM Bolt Circle; 161.925MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 153.416MM Length Thru Bore; Relubri|