Parker TF0195HV471AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TF0195HV471AAAB Duty Motor has the proven performance and reliability that engineers everywhere rely on. With a high starting torque, tough piston construction and an optimal gear ratio, this motor is ideal for heavy-duty applications such as pumps, compressors and industrial turbines.
The Parker TF0195HV471AAAB Duty Motor is a 61-tooth, 4.71-inch-diameter, 4100rpm duty motor. This high speed duty motor is ruggedly built for life on the job and includes a 3/8 inch x 6 inch shaft bearing, 1/2 inch diameter quill shaft, 19mm dia. hub and arbor pinion gear with 15 teeth and an 8 tooth galvanized steel bevel gear.
1) This motor is designed for the professional engineer and provides a smooth and quiet operation.
2) This is a mid-range motor which provides the best balance of efficiency, reliability, and low price point.
3) This item is a replacement for the original Parker TF0195HV471AAAB motor.
4) You can quickly find out the motor data needed for your project.
5) Get the exact specifications of this product from Parker to ensure your project goes as planned.
6) Automatic voltage regulators provide longer battery life.
7) The motor has low noise and high torque.
Parker TF0195HV471AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Torque||Flange Block Bearings|
|Pump Type||Eccentric Collar|
|Weight||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||7/8 Inch|
|Power||Triple Lip Viton|
If you’re in need of parker hydraulic pump repair, you’ve come to the right place. We’re experts in repairing all kinds of hydraulic pumps, and we’ll have your pump up and running in no time.