Parker TF0195HV450AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is a fully enclosed, ball bearing duty motor that offers efficient and reliable performance in applications designed for continuous operating speeds up to 3000 RPM.
The Parker TF0195HV450AAAB Duty Motor has a housing made of ULTEM polycarbonate, an injection-molded, high-strength and corrosion-resistant material. This material is durable enough to extend the life of the motor but also lightweight so it won’t burden the machine.
1) Designed for commercial and industrial applications, the TF0195HV450AAAB Duty Motor is engineered with a four-piece modular design that can be mounted directly to a duty belt.
2) Maintain and scale a successful business
3) The design is focused on safety. The unit is fan-less and uses only one contactor for both the AC and DC outputs. It also comes with a convenient data-logging feature to monitor power consumption, output voltage, and amps.
4) Improved pricing
5) Comes with a built in flexible gear drive for ease of control.
6) The new Parker TF0195HV450AAAB Duty Motor is designed for heavy-duty applications and features a wide torque range, smooth operation and quiet operation.
7) A robust duty motor
Parker TF0195HV450AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cartridge Unit Bearings
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Spherical Roller Bearing
|Triple Lip Contact
|Double Row | Single Set Screw | Urethane Seal
|2-1/4" Bore; 4-17/32" Outside Diameter; 2.58" Cartridge Housing Width; Concentric Collar; Cartridge Unit Housing; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 3.13" Length Thru Bore; Relu
|Mounted Cartridge Units