Parker TF0195HV440AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is a high-performance, low-voltage motor with a unique, patented design. It has no dangerous arcing or sparking and emits minimal odor. The duty motor withstands extreme temperatures and can be used continuously for up to 10 hours.
The Parker TF0195HV440AAAB Duty Motor is a compact and powerful motor that provides high performance for heavy-duty applications. This motor is ideally suited for the manufacturing industry, producing power from 1/10 horsepower to 7500 horsepower.
1) The performance of this motor is excellent, with a great life cycle and ease of maintenance.
2) This product is by a maker of quality products for many industries, including electric motors and generators.
3) A motor with a duty rating of 440 hours.
4) Provides the power required by industrial machinery, with no additional expenditure.
5) For manufacturers and engineers, it is important to know what the product you are working with can handle.
6) The TF0195HV440AAAB Duty Motor will provide a quieter, smoother performance and will allow you to operate your equipment at a lower RPM.
7) This product is designed for heavy duty industrial equipment.
Parker TF0195HV440AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Weight||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Usage||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||1/2 Inch|
|Structure||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Color||1 Piece Solid|