Parker TF0195HV260AAAB Duty Motor
The product is a duty motor that can drive a load of up to 1325 N. The motor has an output shaft diameter of 38 mm and a shaft length of 330 mm. It also has a gear speed range from 0.240-0.48 m min-1 which is suitable for driving digital inverters or class 1 servomotors, depending on the load.
For over 40 years, engineers have depended on Parker to deliver dependable, powerful and high-quality performance. With over 70 product lines, Parker is the world’s largest manufacturer of universal motors for a variety of applications.
1) This motor is designed to be used in applications that require a high level of durability, energy efficiency and safety.
2) The motor can be used in a wide variety of projects, including wind energy and water pumps.
3) The parking brake disengages automatically.
4) The motor we provide is a smooth-running, easy-to-maintain, and high-performance design.
5) The first motor to combine multi-pole and brushless design. This will provide a constant performance over a wide range of speed and torque, to complement the electronics.
6) Escalate your workload with a powerful, yet compact machine.
7) The motor will last at least three times longer than a normal motor. This means that it will need less repairs and maintenance throughout the duration of its life.
Parker TF0195HV260AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
This parker hydraulic pump manual is perfect for those in the engineering field. It provides clear and concise instructions on how to operate a hydraulic pump, making it an invaluable resource for anyone working with this type of machinery.