Parker TF0195HV081AAAH Duty Motor
This is an industrial duty motor that can handle 5 HP continuous duty for a time of 12 hours. It has a 1/3 HP variable speed reversible belt-driven motor, with a variable speed output. The 3-wire AC induction motor is easy to maintain and provides low current draw.
The Parker Duty Motor is an industrial grade, continuous rotation duty motor for use in applications that require up to 5HP. This duty motor features a linear gearhead with quick-start feature and integrated overload protect
1) The product features a built-in temperature sensor to ensure the motor never overheats.
2) This motor features an extended duty cycle and gear ratio for increased torque on a wide selection of power tools.
3) Maximize productivity with a powerful 3-phase motor.
4) The duty motor is stronger and longer lasting.
5) Reduce the number of customer returns due to faulty motors by using the Parker Duty Motor.
6) It’s a high-performance, high-speed motor with a lifetime warranty that is built to last.
7) Constructed for low-noise, high-torque OEM applications.
Parker TF0195HV081AAAH Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||20 mm|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1.35 mm|
|Rated Power||12,8 kN|
|Cross Code||6,6 kN|