Parker TF0195HV080AAFX Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is designed to meet the demands of the expansive market of low-voltage equipments such as computers, refrigerators, appliances and more. Its high quality materials and performance makes it a reliable choice for any application.
Needed a machine that could perform difficult tasks and not break while doing it.
1) The factory-rated duty motor has a long life for dependable performance.
2) Automated Motor Fail Analysis
3) The only portable motor that’s proven to be durable for construction projects of all sizes, from residential to industrial.
4) This induction motor is designed for high torque and low speed with a total weight of 8.4 pounds.
5) This motor is powerful with features for the engineer who needs a professional motor.
6) The motor’s duty cycle up to 45,000 hours which is an industry best.
7) This specific product is one of the most popular and in-demand products in it’s category.
Parker TF0195HV080AAFX Duty Motor Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Power||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Rated Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Cast Steel|
|Max Pressure||1/2 Inch|
|Torque||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Displacement||1 Piece Solid|
|Cross Code||4 Bolt Square Flange Block; 1-7/16" Bore; 5.2" Bolt Circle; 3.72" Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 2-3/4" Length Thru Bore|