Parker TF0195HK461AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is a heavy duty, high wattage brushless motor suitable for electric power tools with need to be driven by a constant rotational force. The aluminum housing has been engineered to be durable while resisting corrosion and wear. This motor can also be fitted with gearboxes so different gear ratios are available.
This Parker Duty Motor is made of strong and durable materials, it’s easy to install with a quick-release connection, and it’s efficient and powerful.
1) The motor can be used in applications where a much lighter duty motor is needed.
2) Engineered to deliver up to 650 HP and 12,000 RPM while achieving a high level of efficiency
3) Utilize the Parker TF0195HK461AAAB to create a high-quality product.
4) Help engineers work faster, have a durable and efficient machine.
5) Maximize your efficiency by upgrading IT equipment for a minimal price
6) To prevent catastrophic failure, the inner gears are replaceable.
7) Supplier-direct, pre-manufactured, economic, rugged and reliable
Parker TF0195HK461AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Tapered Roller Bearings|
|Rated Power||Double Cone|
|Pump Type||17116D #3|
|Cross Code||Double Cone; Class 3 Precision; 17116 Basic Number; 1-3/16" Bore; 1-3/8" Width; Double Row of Rollers|
|Condition||1.375 Inch | 34.925 Millimeter|
|Install||0 Inch | 0 Millimeter|
|Color||1.188 Inch | 30.175 Millimeter|