Parker TF0195HK460AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TF0195HK460AAAB is a standard duty motor made by the famous Parker company. This product is a small, yet powerful motor that is built to last and designed to be used in machines of industrial applications. Functions include: reverse/forward rotation, forward and reverse linear speed controls (with a maximum speed of 2200 RPM), also with overload protection
Essential for all industrial applications
1) This is a high-torque, precision-engineered motor.
2) The motor is housed in a sealed case for dust and debris-free performance.
3) This motor is small, lightweight, and powerful
4) Compatible with most interchangeably and other high-temperature applications.
5) The motor is a durable, high-quality product that is available at an affordable price.
6) Unsurpassed performance and durability, this motor is the perfect choice for a variety of applications.
7) The Parker Duty Motor is a direct replacement for the original part, and can be installed in 30 minutes.
Parker TF0195HK460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||8 mm|
|Cross Code||– mm|
|Maximum Flow Rate||10,4 mm|
|Pump Type||21,2 mm|
|Max Pressure||0,3 mm|
The parker hydraulic cylinder repair manual is an essential tool for anyone who needs to maintain or repair Parker cylinders. This manual provides step-by-step instructions, illustrations, and troubleshooting tips to help you get the job done right.