Parker TF0195HK410AAKA Duty Motor
This high torque, 3 phase motor has a robust design that is suitable for industrial applications. It has a rated speed of 4100RPM, and with a power factor of 0.9 at a voltage of 230/400v 110/230v 50HZ, this motor is well suited for drive applications.
The Parker TF0195HK410AAKA Duty Motor with a 600 horsepower, continuous rating and 50/60 Hz operation is a replacement motor for large chain hoist applications. Its six-bladed independent spindle is constructed of forged 4130 steel and it has a 1.1:1 gear ratio.
1) A professional, waterproof handheld pump.
2) Designed the world’s first reliable, high-speed, and high-quality duty motor.
3) Your work is saved. No more trying to replace the broken parts.
4) The Duty Motor provides a 60% increase in power, a safety trigger system and improved performance over the standard motor.
5) Save money by purchasing this product instead of renting.
6) This premium machine features a 12-inch transport width and 4,400 RPM of speed.
7) A high-quality motor made with premium materials.
Parker TF0195HK410AAKA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Flange Block Bearings|
|Max Pressure||Eccentric Collar|
|Color||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Structure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
The parker hydraulic cylinder repair manual is an essential guide for anyone who needs to repair or maintain a hydraulic cylinder. This manual provides step-by-step instructions for disassembly, inspection, and reassembly of the cylinder, as well as troubleshooting tips and guidance on ordering replacement parts.