Parker TF0195GS080AATG Duty Motor
Flexibility in the design and engineering of a powerful motor has been achieved with this Parker Duty Motor. Its total torque allows it to generate up to 1,080 watts of power. Made from high-strength materials, including industrial grade nickel-plated steel for parts for use with solvents and acids, this motor is designed for industrial applications.
The Parker TF0195GS080AATG Tactical Duty Motor is a direct-drive, brushless, 12V DC with 4.8 Amps continuous duty motor. Built with heavy-duty components and featuring the ability to withstand up to 180 °F, it has been specially designed for use in demanding applications requiring durability and long life.
1) Compliant to UL 486A, CSA C22.2, IEC 60947-1, with high torque in a compact size
2) Take the guesswork out of choosing the right pressure washer by checking out Parker’s selection of industrial-strength power equipment
3) No other brand offers the performance, reliability, and quality for this price.
4) When a drive belt breaks the machine will automatically stop.
5) The power of this motor will surprise you.
6) Engineers will be able to build a better product.
7) Our motor is designed with engineers in mind.
Parker TF0195GS080AATG Duty Motor Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Flange Block Bearings|
|Torque||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Max Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Cast Steel|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Yes|
|Cross Code||Triple Lip Urethane|