Parker TF0195EY460AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is a high-quality, high-efficiency rotary duty motor for industrial and automotive applications where permanent or semi-permanent air-cooled, solid-state drives are used.
The Parker TF0195EY460AAAB Duty Motor is an electric motor mounted on the top of a hydraulic base. It uses a gear, belt, and solid shaft to obtain power from the hydraulic base. This motor can be used for various purposes, such as rotating a milling machine spindle or rotating a manual tool.
1) The quality of engineering increases resulting in happier clients, which creates more loyalty and longer-lasting relationships.
2) The quality of the motor increases and features like a thermistor-controlled start and stop provide increased safety for users.
3) Design engineers who need the latest technology for their projects
4) Get the job done faster with less effort.
5) The Parker Duty Motor is a powerful and efficient industrial motor designed for heavy-duty applications.
6) Get up-to-date information on the duty cycles of your tools, along with other helpful features.
7) The best-selling and most reliable duty motor on the market.
Parker TF0195EY460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Rated Power||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||46.308|
|Condition||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Color||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||7/8 Inch|