Parker TF0195EW470AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TF0195EW470AAAB Duty Motor is perfect for use as a standard hand-held motor or in an overhead or wall-mounted position.
Designed for engineers to be used on a variety of applications the Parker Duty Motor is a cost-effective yet durable solution.
1) Refine your engineering designs with the high-speed design platform.
2) Improve product quality and reduce design cost by reducing the number of required changes during product development.
3) The design of the TF0195EW470AAAB Duty Motor allows for better manufacturing efficiency, lower noise, and a longer product life.
4) The Parker Motor Company has created a new, high-quality duty motor that meets all the demands in today’s demanding, highly competitive markets.
5) The product is manufactured to the highest quality standards in the industry.
6) This highly efficient, quiet, and reliable motor meets the needs of a variety of applications including brushless DC (BLDC) systems with up to 136 RPM
7) Stronger, rigid, wear-resistant
Parker TF0195EW470AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Weight||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Install||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||1-1/8 Inch|
|Displacement||1 Piece Solid|
If you’re in need of a reliable and comprehensive hydraulic cylinder repair manual, look no further than the parker hydraulic cylinder repair manual. This essential guide provides clear and concise instructions on how to properly maintain and repair hydraulic cylinders, making it an invaluable resource for any engineer.