Parker TF0195EW260FSAB Duty Motor
Parker TF0195EW260FSAB Duty Motor has a horizontal shaft support and is designed to be used in delicate operations.
This product is a high-performance duty motor that can power heavy loads at high speeds up to 460 RPM. The TF0195EW260FSAB comes with the most advanced features such as cooling aids and machined fins for optimal airflow, which allows for extended performance life.
1) Our advanced motor technology is able to deliver maximum torque at all times, and it has the lowest power consumption.
2) All-steel case with a precision-engineered magnetic bearing
3) Our CP-Duty Technology protects your engine from damage and extends its life
4) With our advanced engineering and design, we can guarantee the best quality motor in the industry.
5) The varying torque settings allow for a smooth and quiet start.
6) The duty motor is the perfect solution for high-torque, low power applications.
7) Engineered for reliable performance and built to last.
Parker TF0195EW260FSAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Flange Block Bearings|
|Pressure||4 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Torque||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||5/8 Inch|
|Cross Code||Triple Lip Urethane|