Parker TF0195EW260AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is an adjustable motor that can run at a constant speed, complete with a choice of three or four-pole commutations. The design allows for a variety of applications and makes the motor suitable for continuous duty operation with no load.
This is a duty motor. Its designed to withstand the rigors that come with handling large, heavy loads while still being light and easy to carry. The TF0195EW260AAAB has two gearboxes that can be manually rotated 360 degrees to allow for more versatility in use.
1) This is a standard product, with traditional features in the industry.
2) A low-cost, high torque DC motor with 3.2 Nm (1.8 in-Lbs)
3) Design, engineering expertise and innovation unite in this hybrid motor.
4) This precision duty motor is built to provide a lifetime of use with minimal downtime.
5) For high-speed continuous duty, this brushless motor offers the most torque and power.
6) The unique design of these rollerball pens ensures no ink is wasted. If a few rounds are needed, the pen has enough ink to complete the task.
7) Tackles a diverse range of applications by providing an enhanced efficiency and power over the standard industrial duty motor.
Parker TF0195EW260AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Install||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Displacement||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Condition||Triple Lip Viton|
|Max Pressure||1 Piece Solid|
|Rated Power||With Pilot|