Parker TF0195EV470AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is a 4.7″ diameter, 18-tooth continuous depth, fixed-speed or variable-speed, low-voltage electromagnetic motor. This motor features a 3/4″-24 male luer lock female socket for fast and easy installation with air, water or vacuum cleaners.
This heavy duty duty motor is a constant speed, electronic, uninterruptable, single phase motor. It is used in many industrial applications such as pump/compressor and conveyor systems.
1) The torque and performance of this motor can be used in many applications.
2) This motor is a high-performance, low-cost professional duty motor that is widely employed by engineers.
3) Reduce operational costs with high-performing and easy-to-service motors.
4) We make it easy to find the right motors for your project.
5) The motor is designed for high overload conditions and with a long life expectancy.
6) The lock that’s tough enough to go the distance.
7) The pre-polished shaft, the polished point and the powerful 1/2 HP motor make this a great tool.
Parker TF0195EV470AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Torque||Flange Block Bearings|
|Rated Power||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Displacement||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Non-expansion|
|Max Pressure||Double Lip Viton|
|Usage||1 Piece Solid|