Parker TF0195EN470HAAU Duty Motor
The Parker TF0195EN470HAAU Duty Motor is an industrial motor which has been designed to provide high performance, with no need for maintenance. These motors are built to last and come with protection features that make them perfect for applications such as milling machines, lathes, welding equipment, etc.
This product is a new development in duty motors. It offers improved efficiency by over 60% and extends the life to up to 85% of replacement cost, making it significantly more cost-effective.
1) The Parker TF0195EN470HAAU Duty Motor is designed for high torque and low speed operation, with a maximum output power of 5 kW.
2) Enables precision performance, accurate power and high-speed performance
3) Get the best performance with high power and low noise from this continuous duty motor.
4) The motor is a powerful electric motor that can rotate at up to 70,000 RPM.
5) Saves time in the field with a digital torque wrench.
6) The motor provides a reliable and powerful solution for your needs in industrial power applications.
7) The efficiency of your air compressor increases by up to 20% to reduce noise and extend its life.
Parker TF0195EN470HAAU Duty Motor Datasheet
|Pump Type||Precision Ball Bearings|
|Rated Power||ABEC 7 | ISO P4|
|Install||3 (1 Triplex Set)|
|Maximum Flow Rate||25 Degree|
|Cross Code||1 Rib Outer Ring|
|Weight||Non Contact Seal|
|Structure||Triplex-Tandem and Back to Back|