Parker TF0195EN460AAFX Duty Motor
This is a Duty Motor. It can be used for many projects and tasks that require a motor of this size. With its powerful yet quiet start-up, you can use it for making sure your saw or drill stays as quiet as possible while in use.
This is a high-speed, low-friction, soft-starting, permanent-magnet DC motor with built-in speed controller. It has overload protection and an integral gearbox that reduces the possibility of damage during operation.
1) Ensures 100% power efficiency and keeps the motor running at peak performance.
2) The quality of the motor increases resulting in less maintenance and greater efficiency, which saves money.
3) A heavy duty, high torque motor for the professional who needs a more robust power source.
4) This is a professional grade motor with a high-torque, low-speed belt drive design and long-life bearings.
5) The quality of engineering products increases resulting in happier clients, which creates more loyalty and longer-lasting relationships.
6) This motor is designed with heavy duty construction to provide high torque and low speed start-ups.
7) This fan-driven, industrial-strength power supply is designed for use with AC or DC motors that draw from 10 amp to 15 amp.
Parker TF0195EN460AAFX Duty Motor Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Condition||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Material||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Weight||1 Piece Solid|
|Structure||Double Row | Single Nut|
|Pressure||4 Bolt Pillow Block; 75MM Bore; 88.9MM Base to Center Height; V Lock Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 230.1MM Minimum Bolt Spacing; 265.2MM Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubricatable; Cast Steel; Triple Lip|