Parker TF0195EN410AAKA Duty Motor
The Parker TF0195EN410AAKA Duty Motor is a high-performance and reliable magnetic drive with positive pressure cooling. It has a power rating of 45 kW, an air volume of 3.5 cubic meters per minute, and a speed of 2400 rpm. The product features circular voltage output that can be applied to both AC and DC motors.
This is a heavy duty duty motor. The Parker Duty Motor TF0195EN410AAKA has a maximum torque at only 0.06Nm, with a temperature range from -55 to +125 degrees Celsius., and weighing approximately 100 lbs.
1) Reliable and powerful
2) Improve the quality of engineer’s products.
3) Designed and manufactured in the US, the TF0195EN410AAKA Duty Motor is powered by a powerful electric motor.
4) The power, torque, and speed are perfect for a wide range of applications.
5) Make sure your new unit meets stringent environmental requirements
6) Our square drive and torque multiplier design provides the best performance for heavy-duty applications.
7) Enables a user to save time and money by saving unnecessary repairs on their motors.
Parker TF0195EN410AAKA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Condition||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||M06288|
|Pump Type||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Usage||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||1-1/8 Inch|
|Torque||1 Piece Solid|
|Weight||6 Bolt Round Flange Block; 125MM Bore; 355.6MM Bolt Circle; 177.8MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 153.416MM Length Thru Bore; Relubricatabl|