Parker TF0195EN410AAAB Duty Motor
Parker TF0195EN410AAAB Duty Motor is an electric motor that is used in the field of electrical engineering. This highly efficient, compact and powerful motor has a power rating up to 2300 W. It is manufactured by Parker Corporation.
The Parker TF0195EN410AAAB Duty Motor is a small, low-speed, 4.2 Volt motor that can be used in various applications at a very affordable price. As an engineer it is important to have reliable products so you can get the job done.
1) Strong, durable, and built to last.
2) The number of temperature cycles it can handle is 10,000
3) The quality is top-notch, the speed is fast, and the performance is outstanding.
4) This design drives OEMs to increase production without increasing costs.
5) Never buy a replacement again.
6) The tagline on the product page is clear and concise, as well as including an image to illustrate the product.
7) Our motors has a long life and can withstand great amount of load.
Parker TF0195EN410AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Condition||Flange Block Bearings|
|Pump Type||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||3/4 Inch|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Yes|
|Pressure||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Cross Code||1 Piece Solid|
|Torque||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge; 3-15/16" Bore; 9.4" Bolt Circle; 6-5/8" Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 4.59" Length Thru|