Parker TF0195EN260AAAB Duty Motor
This a motor used in conjunction with an electronic speed sensor. The motor is used to drive the spindle of a milling machine or lathe, which repeatedly cuts away material from a part.
With the new Parker Duty Motor for an infinitely variable speed, it’s easy to get a smooth, calibrated rotary motion at any speed. This is perfect for use with flywheels, which are often used in industrial applications where accuracy is key.
1) Designed for increased performance, efficiency, and durability.
2) This motor is designed to reduce noise, leakage and vibration for increased performance.
3) This duty motor has a smaller diameter and less weight, resulting in better performance.
4) Increase operational efficiency and reduce costs
5) This product is designed for use in industrial applications to provide a powerful voltage with high current.
6) This motor can deliver up to 1,850 Watts and 60,000 RPM when needed.
7) The Duty Motor has been designed to provide powerful, high-quality performance with exemplary reliability.
Parker TF0195EN260AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||Cartridge Unit Bearings|
|Color||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Displacement||Triple Lip Contact|
|Pump Type||Double Row | Double Nut | Nitrile Rubber Seal|