Parker TF0170VX080AAAB Duty Motor
Product Description: One of the challenges that engineers face is their inability to engineer something in the manufacturing process, but instead rely on reverse engineering of a product that has already been made. The Parker TF0170VX080AAAB Duty Motor fulfills this challenge with its ability to completely dismantle and re-build itself. It can be removed from any machine, evaluated, and then quickly reassembled into it’s original form.
The Parker TF0170VX080AAAB Duty Motor is the result of many years of engineering work by the company’s experts. The engineers set out to make a highly efficient, powerful electric motor with a compact design. The device weighs less than 1 lb and has a small size that makes it easy to carry around and install in any place.
1) Designed for high performance, motor life and operational reliability
2) This tool is great for drilling screws, set screws and other fasteners.
3) This motor can withstand high demands and is a replacement for the Parker TFOF120B
4) Engineered for efficiency and durability with a long lifespan
5) This motor is power-packed and can generate up to 2480 watts.
6) This tool, used by engineers, is made from the highest quality materials such as carbon steel and powder coated.
7) The new motor design on the TF0170VX080AAAB Duty Motor boasts a pre-load fit and finish that was not possible previously.
Parker TF0170VX080AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Weight||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Material||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Max Pressure||1 Piece Solid|
|Pump Type||No Pilot|