Parker TF0170MW440AAAB Duty Motor
Spring-loaded, extruded metal gear is fitted with a deep drawn aluminum/fiberglass/polypropylene composite tooth profile. The tooth profile gives this motor the ability to provide power and torque over a wide speed range without transposition. Polymer bearings offer long life with less frictional heat than steel.
With a duty rating of 1480 watts, this motor is currently the most powerful in its class. It’s capable of handling high torque and reverse rotation applications, as well as providing quick recovery from start-up.
1) A high torque motor for a longer lasting and more reliable power supply.
2) The quality of engineering is improved over the course of time by using Parker products, leading to fewer problems and more skilled engineers.
3) Reliable, designed for heavy-duty use, and has a long service life.
4) The motor is designed to be used in a heavy duty application
6) The company provides a range of motor for different grade of duty.
7) Drive safer and increase productivity by replacing a single motor with a Parker Duty Motor.
Parker TF0170MW440AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Displacement||Needle Non Thrust Roller Bearings|
|Power||Needle Roller Bearing|
|Usage||Roller Assembly Only|
|Cross Code||Not Applicable|
|Cross Code||Single Row|
|Color||15MM Bore; 19MM Outside Diameter; 17MM Width; Needle Roller Bearing; Roller Assembly Only; No Self Aligning; Retainer; Single Row of Rollers; No Separable|
|Applicable||Radial Roller | Steel Cage|
|Install||Needle Non Thrust Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Needle|