Parker TF0170MV080AABP Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is designed to be compact, lightweight, and durable. It has a high amperage motor with a constant torque of 3,000 RPM and weighs only 0.56 pounds. There are also no moving or rotating parts at all.
This is a powerful and large duty motor for the industrial use. The temperature resistant design makes it perfect for a variety of uses.
1) Satisfy shifting needs with a lightweight and highly efficient motor.
2) The award-winning Parker Duty Motor provides more than 15,000 hours of continuous use.
3) Increase cash flow while reducing operational costs by using the Parker TF0170MV080AABP Duty Motor.
4) The product is a cost-effective option for general industrial applications.
5) The duty motor is designed for high torque requirements and efficiency.
6) No need to purchase a new motor when your old one breaks, just order the replacement parts from Parker.
7) A duty motor that’s powerful, durable, and built to last.
Parker TF0170MV080AABP Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Weight||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Rated Power||Unit Only|
|Structure||Single Row | Spherical | Standard Duty | Wide Inner Race | Wide Slot | One Lip Seal|
|Install||Take Up Bearing Only; 2-3/16" Bore; 1-1/16" Slot Width; 5-1/8" Slot to Slot Distance; Ball Bearing; Unit Only; Eccentric Collar Mount; YG235NL Insert Part; Cast Iron Housing Material|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Take Up Units|