Parker TF0170HW460AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is an electromechanical power source that can be used as a stand-alone motor or in a positioner. It’s designed to be an efficient, cost-effective solution for low-voltage brushless DC applications and can operate from 150VDC to 550VDC
The Parker TF0170HW460AAAB Duty Motor has been designed and manufactured to meet the strict requirements of the sanitation industry. The high-power, low-profile design of the motor is highly efficient. It provides an ideal solution for continuous duty applications.
1) Has a 1-year warranty
2) The E-Motor technology keeps the motor cool and clean.
3) Superior engineering. The quality of engineering is never compromised with Parker.
4) This page provides a better understanding of why it is necessary for the engineer to use this particular part in their project.
5) High torque and velocity for rugged use, low noise level
6) Increase speed and efficiency of electrical motors by up to 20%
7) This belt fuses power and ruggedness with style and sleek lines.
Parker TF0170HW460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Weight||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Pump Type||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Torque||Spherical Roller Bearing|