Parker TF0170EY260AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TF0170EY260AAAB operates with a duty cycle of 260 minutes, at a 3.5 HP motor speed, and has a speed of the 1,973 RPM. For high torque and power applications, this is a reliable motor.
The Parker Motor is a modern and efficient duty motor which has been designed to operate on most types of power networks. This includes the use of 3 phase, single phase, three-phase and polyphase systems. It is capable of continuous running at full load for extended periods and can efficiently drive a wide range of loads.
1) This is a very efficient, high-performance duty motor that offers precise control and guaranteed longevity.
2) Provides a fast and easy way to replace a single-handed setup with a dual-handed one that requires just one motor.
3) Engineers can use the information provided to ensure that their device still meets safety standards.
4) The Duty Motor features a high torque, high speed, and the rapid response to deliver a powerful and reliable performance.
5) The TF0170EY260AAAB Duty Motor is engineered to be a fan-less, thermally-controlled DC motor.
6) Reduce the cost of design with this 3D printed part
7) Our design team has created the TF0170EY260AAAB with a sleek, minimalist aesthetic and unique features that take your look to the next level.
Parker TF0170EY260AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Weight||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||Concentric Collar|
|Install||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Rated Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Iron|
|Pump Type||5/8 Inch|