Parker TF0170EW460AAAB Duty Motor
This duty motor is manufactured to be used in industrial applications, providing a wide torque range. It also has a large power rating, making it easy to use. This product is covered by a three-year warranty and comes with an attractive price tag.
The Parker Duty Motor is a heavy duty permanent fixed speed motor with a single phase and three wire, featuring an integrated thermal over-load protection system. It has been designed to handle the most demanding applications in refrigeration, air conditioning, heating and ventilation.
1) The motor helps engineers reach the fastest assembly times and reduce the amount of labor needed in a manufacturing process.
2) A duty motor that is tough and durable, reaches high speeds, and uses less power.
3) Stay on target and complete projects on time.
4) The TF0170EW460AAAB Duty Motor is durable, efficient and powerful.
5) The quality of the product is the result of excellent engineering that the company puts into their products.
6) In our motors, the gearbox is made of stainless steel to guarantee a very long life and extreme robustness.
7) This is a servomotor with an integrated controller that eliminates the need for external control, only requiring a power supply to run.
Parker TF0170EW460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Usage||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Rated Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Cast Steel|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Teflon Labyrinth|
|Pressure||1 Piece Solid|
|Structure||Double Row | Single Collar | With Set Screw|