Parker TF0170EW260AAAB Duty Motor
This is a direct, six-pole AC motor with a reversible drive and removable shaft end covers. It has a wide selection of power ratings and frame sizes that includes standard duty applications as well as heavy-duty and light industrial applications. The TF0170EW260AAAB offers a service life of up to 10,000 hours at 100% duty cycles.
The Parker Duty Motor is a tough and powerful motor. It can deliver up to 3/4 horsepower at 1,600 volts or 2 horsepower at 600 volts of AC current. The motor has an integrated fan clutch which allows for silent operation. The motor is perfect for pumps, compressors and other industrial applications!
1) The quality of engineering improves the product and makes for a better overall experience.
2) The durability of the product increases by 20%
3) The quality of a product is increased using vibration
4) The quality of the product is increased with all parts required for complete usage being included in the package, allowing for easier and more practical use.
5) Save time and money by purchasing the right product for your needs.
6) The new generation of motor is durable and powerful with a performance that easily outperforms other motors.
7) The quality of your work product increases resulting in happier clients, which creates more loyalty and longer-lasting relationships.
Parker TF0170EW260AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Cross Code||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Install||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||3/4 Inch|
|Cross Code||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Condition||1 Piece Solid|
|Max Pressure||With Pilot|