Parker TF0170EN460AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor has a dual-phase stator, capable of delivering 80% more horsepower than other motors on the market. The rotor is designed for heavy load applications to provide durability and low noise levels.
The Motor has been designed with a few factors in mind:
1) Get the best out of your power tool.
2) Get the most out of your power source.
3) The duty motor is the only type of motor that can provide the required power for a range of applications
4) Our duty motor has a life expectancy of 2,500 hours and is suitable for heavy duty applications like drying floors at airports.
5) This product is durable, efficient and suitable for the job.
6) A vibration free design makes this motor great for those heavy duty jobs.
7) It is a high-quality, low-cost motor. It can also withstand up to 104,000 RPM and is designed for continuous duty operation.
Parker TF0170EN460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Single Row Ball Bearings|
|Cross Code||2 Seals|
|Condition||ABEC 1 | ISO P0|
|Rated Power||Contact Seal|
|Maximum Flow Rate||C3-Loose|