Parker TF0170EN410AAAB Duty Motor
The Duty Motor is a powerful and reliable motor for those who need more power. It comes with a start/stop switch and a free speed controller.
With a Parker Duty Motor, engineers will have the right tool at their disposal to create smooth and quiet power. The motor is designed for medium-duty applications and can generate up to 5750 rpm while reaching temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
1) Engineered for easy start-ups and quiet cruising.
2) This motor is designed with a low power consumption and high efficiency.
3) All-in-one motor available with a single purchase.
4) The Parker TF0170EN410AAAB Duty Motor is a high quality electric motor that can be used in any application.
5) The company boasts a three-year warranty, an onboard computer and has a more powerful motor to withstand high loads.
6) The quality of engineering jobs is improved through the creation of a simpler, more cost-effective conveyor system.
7) Good quality and low noise levels.
Parker TF0170EN410AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Color||Flange Block Bearings|
|Max Pressure||Eccentric Collar|
|Applicable||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Usage||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Yes|