Parker TF0170EN260BBBN Duty Motor
Parker Duty motor is a two-speed, brushless motor designed with tough durability. This motor is made to handle the toughest conditions and handle any job that falls in its range. With a rating of 1400 RPM and 225 W, this motor is perfect for applications requiring high performance and speed.
Parker Duty Motor is a brushless, permanent magnet DC motor used for many applications in robotics, industrial automation, and industries.
1) Reduction in fuel consumption, smoother operation, and improved torque
2) Increased surge capacity and efficiency in power distribution
3) This duty motor offers a 2-year warranty and features a 1/10 HP which means it will last long and perform well.
4) Increase the reliability of your engine and reduce maintenance costs.
5) Designed for industrial, commercial and institutional use.
6) The TF0170EN260BBBN Duty Motor product line provides the reliability, quality and power safety users have come to expect from Parker.
7) Save time and money by purchasing the product on our website instead of having to wait for a third-party distributor.
Parker TF0170EN260BBBN Duty Motor Datasheet
|Displacement||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Rated Power||Concentric Collar|
|Pressure||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|