Parker TF0170EN260AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor, part no. TF0170EN260AAAB, is a high-quality and cost-effective solution for your diverse power needs. These motors are available in a range of sizes and specifications to suit your applications.
The Parker TF0170EN260AAAB Duty Motor has been designed specifically to be used in the most demanding applications with minimum maintenance required. Its robust construction and high efficiency are a perfect mix for this type of application, such as grinding, sawing, and hammering.
1) High-quality, durable and long-lasting
2) This motor is designed to withstand heat up to 800 degrees Fahrenheit and has a life of up to 100,000 hours. It is available in a variety of diameter and speed options to fit any application.
3) The PR4000 has a built-in speed sensor that helps the machine avoid obstacles and stay on the right path.
4) Add a safety feature for the motor to pause on if there’s too much torque. This will stall the engine and prevent it from tearing itself apart.
5) Designed with a large, vertical shaft and an oversized cam, this motor can reduce heat while delivering increased power.
6) Made from quality material, this motor is made to last and it’s a power source for any printer.
7) Parker TF0170EN260AAAB Duty Motor
Parker TF0170EN260AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Pump Type||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Max Pressure||Concentric Collar|
|Weight||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Torque||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Cast Steel|