Parker TF0140VX460AAAB Duty Motor
The TF0140VX460AAAB is a duty motor supplied with an air-cooled, four-pole, 460 VAC output that requires a 400 HP continuous rating. It is designed for reliable performance in variable speed industrial applications.
This product is the perfect tool for any engineer looking to perform regular maintenance. This is a 3-phase, 380-volt, 460 amp motor with 40 Amps of power. It has a high/low speed control and overload protection as well as dual voltage switches.
1) The key to unlocking this door is the screws.
2) This data sheet contains engineering data for the Parker TF0140VX460AAAB Duty Motor.
3) This product offers an affordable alternative for those on a budget.
4) The motor has a powerful 1.7 HP and a 20-amp, single-phase, 4-wire starting circuit.
5) A motor which is durable and low cost
6) The enhanced durability and increased efficiency of the duty motor provides greater physical output for power equipment like portable generators and construction equipment.
7) The Parker Duty Motor is a high quality, highly durable motor with an extremely long service life.
Parker TF0140VX460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||Flange Block Bearings|
|Max Pressure||Eccentric Collar|
|Maximum Flow Rate||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|