Parker TF0140MV260AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TF0140MV260AAAB Duty Motor is an auto-start, continuous speed and torque DC motor designed for industrial applications. Featuring short-circuit proof construction, a gear reduction mechanism, field selectable voltage from 24 to 36 Volts AC, and a long life expectancy at full load operation.
The Parker TF0140MV260AAAB Duty Motor is a brushless DC motor with a built-in power inverter.
1) This is a professional grade, industrial duty motor. It’s tough, durable and designed to survive the toughest environments.
2) Generates more torque and power for a lot less noise.
3) Manufactured with industrial-grade components and a certified full-metal body, the TF0140MV260AAAB is built to last.
4) Save time and money on the design process since this model is ready to go.
5) Save time and money by reusing standard parts when changing out a broken one, reducing the amount of waste.
6) Engineered for quality, durability and longevity.
Parker TF0140MV260AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Material||Flange Block Bearings|
|Pump Type||Eccentric Collar|
|Power||4 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Weight||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Condition||1 Piece Solid|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Metric|