Parker TF0140HW460AAAB Duty Motor
This is a powerful and quiet electric motor with a 460 watt maximum power rating. Its rugged construction allows for long-term use in industrial applications. With its aluminum alloy housing, the electric motor is lightweight and portable.
The Parker TF0140HW460AAAB Duty Motor is an industrial motor with a starting torque of 4.6Nm/1.85kgf/cm2, and a continuous torque of 7.8Nm/1.85kgf/cm2. This motor meets the technical requirements for industry standard applications, such as agricultural machines, construction machinery and power tools.
1) No more expensive rebuilds; your machine will be covered with a warranty.
2) The new Parker FTW motor is the first in its class to offer patented, triple-bearing construction.
3) Increase efficiency and productivity by 20%
4) This digital scale is perfect for engineers because it has a large bounce height of 61.0 cm (24 inches) and can weigh up to 4 kg.
5) The high-quality Motor is suitable for submersible and surface operation.
6) This product’s features ensure great value for money and enhanced performance.
7) The advantages of the motor can be seen by looking at its performance and design.
Parker TF0140HW460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||Flange Block Bearings|
|Weight||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Steel|