Parker TF0140HV450AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TF0140HV450AAAB is a powerful duty motor with a gear ratio which gives the user more control over the speed and torque of their machine.
The Parker Duty Motor is a powerful and durable motor for the most demanding applications. It has an integrated aluminum frame, high-power micromotor, overload protection and an integral power supply.
1) This is a very durable, high-quality brush.
2) Reduce the cost of your electrical bill by up to 50% through a 3-hour daily timer
3) This high-performance, high-efficiency motor is perfect for in-line construction applications.
4) This motor is designed for continuous operation at high speeds.
5) The quality of engineering increases resulting in happier clients, which creates more loyalty and longer-lasting relationships.
6) The Motor is designed with a function to protect the gear box, reducing the speed variation and under-speed protection.
7) This engine is designed for applications where the low-friction bearings, low-drag seals, and the high surface hardness are required.
Parker TF0140HV450AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Material||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Displacement||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Torque||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||7/8 Inch|
|Weight||Triple Lip Viton|
|Power||1 Piece Solid|
|Color||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge; 130MM Bore; 325.1MM Bolt Circle; 161.925MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 153.416MM Length Thru Bore; Relubri|