Parker TF0140EW450AAAB Duty Motor
This is a high-performance duty motor from Parker, which enjoys prominent and widespread usage in the industrial sector. When used for non-residual applications, it has a dependable reduced speed with minimal torque fluctuations.
Parker TF0140EW450AAAB Duty Motor combines all the benefits of a brushless variable speed motor with the advantages that power line frequency and noise are the same between 50Hz and 60Hz. It has a safety knurl, an overload protection device, and is water resistant.
1) Engineering companies in the market for a durable, reliable motor can rely on Parker’s TF0140EW450AAAB Duty Motor for long-lasting results.
2) A Duty Motor allows you to easily create a variable speed, which reduces the energy and power consumption while maintaining a constant torque output.
3) Provides a secure and powerful solution to the problems of low torque in large, high-voltage motors.
4) The duty motor is a powerful and durable fan.
5) Easily select a motor for your specific application.
6) Our motor is the perfect fit for your most demanding applications.
7) The features of this product helps the engineer to complete their projects on time and with minimal mistakes.
Parker TF0140EW450AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Applicable||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Eccentric Collar|
|Power||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Material||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||7/8 Inch|
|Pressure||Triple Lip Viton|