Parker TF0140EW260AAAH Duty Motor
Designed for heavy duty applications, the TF0140EW260AAAH Duty Motor is a step up from its predecessor. Featuring an induction motor with a larger diameter and more powerful windings, the TF0140 is designed to run continuously in temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
The TF0140EW260AAAH Duty Motor is designed for heavy duty industrial applications. These industrial motors are ideally suited for reliable performance and high power output in demanding applications like pumps, fans, compressors, gearboxes, and turbines.
1) The duty motor on this fan is made of zinc-plated steel which provides greater strength and excellent durability.
2) The design of the motor is for easy maintenance and quick cleaning.
3) Transforms a single HP station into a powerful 2HP 4-wheel drive engine
4) This product is tested and approved by a company that tests products for safety, quality and reliability
5) All hard-working motor is made with a unique hybrid oil system that extends the life of your engine and prevents expensive engine repairs.
6) The TF0140EW260AAAH is a powerful, high-performance motor to cover wide applications.
7) Prevent damage caused by your company’s negligence with the latest in engine design.
Parker TF0140EW260AAAH Duty Motor Datasheet
|Applicable||Cartridge Unit Bearings|
|Color||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Power||Triple Lip Contact|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Double Row | Double Nut | Nitrile Rubber Seal|
|Rated Power||1-15/16" Bore; 4-17/32" Outside Diameter; 2.18" Cartridge Housing Width; V Lock; Cartridge Unit Housing; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 4.02" Length Thru Bore; Relubricatabl|
|Cross Code||Mounted Cartridge Units|
|Maximum Flow Rate||31171535|