Parker TF0140EN260AAAA Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is an efficient and reliable electric motor capable of handling heavy loads. With no maintenance required, it provides a long life and low operating costs.
The Parker Duty Motor is designed for use on standard machines equipped with a motor guard. The enclosed unit measures just over 6.5 inches in diameter and 10.6 inches long.
1) The patented design of the ball-bearing housing makes exceeds expectations in accuracy, durability and speed.
2) This feature helps engineers find the motor they need using a model number.
3) This motor has a 100% Duty Cycle and is used in demanding environments.
4) This product offers the best price for its quality.
5) The ability to change the number of functions and the torque for each function in an individual tool.
6) High performance, dependable duty motor.
7) The only Duty Motor with built-in Smart Power Technology.
Parker TF0140EN260AAAA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Power||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Cross Code||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Structure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Concentric Collar|
|Pump Type||Double Row | Non-expansion | Three Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Inch|
|Cross Code||Take Up Bearing Only; 2-3/4" Bore; 1-13/16" Slot Width; 5-15/16" Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; Concentric Collar Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22215 Insert Pa|
|Color||Take Up Units|