Parker TF0140EL450AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TF0140EL450AAAB Duty Motor is a constant speed, single phase, overhung, four pole induction motor. The motor has a large chestnut shaft that comes with integrated flange bearings and is made of heavy duty cast iron. It is suitable for use with small to medium horsepower applications.
This is a 100 Watt, 120 Vac, 3-phase, duty motor. With its IP2X rating and waterproof design, this motor is the perfect solution for outdoor applications.
1) Engineered for high efficiency and reliability
2) Improved efficiency and decreased downtime by using a brushless motor, which is maintenance-free.
3) This machine is a professional grade vacuum cleaner.
4) Optimize energy efficiency with a real-time digital touch screen display.
5) A professional duty motor for commercial use
6) Buy with confidence, confident in the quality and durability of your product.
7) This rotary/linear actuator is manufactured and lubricated to meet the special needs of semiconductor, electronic, and other high-performance applications.
Parker TF0140EL450AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Install||Flange Block Bearings|
|Color||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Displacement||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Weight||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Rated Power||1 Piece Solid|
|Pump Type||No Pilot|
|Maximum Flow Rate||6 Bolt Round Flange Block; 115MM Bore; 355.6MM Bolt Circle; 177.8MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; V Lock Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 178.3MM Length Thru Bore; Relubricatable; Triple Li|