Parker TF0130VX260AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TF0130VX260AAAB Duty Motor is a high-power, thermal-protected brushless DC motor that is capable of switching its power supply input to suit a variety of application requirements.
If you are looking for the most durable and long lasting motor in the industry, look no further than the Parker TF0130VX260AAAB. This high performance duty motor has a continuous duty rating of 2hp/230V/60Hz to provide you with a reliable solution that can last up to 50% longer than other motors of its class.
1) The motor is designed for industrial applications and has a lifespan of at least 4,000 hours.
2) The new motor provides increased performance and reduced vibration.
3) The increased torque and durability provides more work without a need to constantly replace parts.
4) Built with precision by Parker, this motor is designed to provide the highest level of performance
5) The construction of a durable motor with a long life expectancy.
6) Our synchronous motor means that our switches start and stop together, meaning there is no reverse or short-circuit currents.
7) Our customers buy our motors because they stand behind their product.
Parker TF0130VX260AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Displacement||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Cross Code||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Torque||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Steel|
|Pressure||Double Row | Non-expansion | Two Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|
|Color||Take Up Bearing Only; 3-1/4" Bore; 1-13/16" Slot Width; 6-13/16" Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; Concentric Collar Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22218 Insert Pa|
|Applicable||Take Up Units|