Parker TE0100CW260FSAB pump motor
Developed by Parker engineers, the TE0100CW260FSAB pump motor is a new design with smaller dimensions and lower power consumption. Featuring a direct-mounted seal, quick disassembly and low noise levels, it is an efficient solution for pumping liquids in industrial applications where space is at a premium.
A pump motor is a piston-driven electric motor that converts electricity into mechanical work. The Parker TE0100CW260FSAB is a balanced shaft electric motor, also known as a brushless DC (BLDC) pump motor, for direct current induction motors.
1) The TE0100CW260FSAB is a high-pressure closed-loop pump motor that provides continuous-flow operation, large flow capacity and high efficiency
2) The pump motor is a custom-built, high-performance, permanent magnet design and includes gear, shaft seals and bearings.
3) Assemble, disassemble, and service pumps by hand.
4) The Parker TE0100CW260FSAB pump motor has a quick and easy start design that produces hydraulic pressure in less than 2 seconds and no waiting for the motor to cool.
5) Engineer quality assured with the Parker TE0100CW260FSAB pump motor.
6) Parker’s TE0100CW260FSAB pump motor is efficient and easy to use.
7) High-end, powerful pumps that are worth their weight with a price tag to match.
Parker TE0100CW260FSAB pump motor Datasheet
|Power||Needle Non Thrust Roller Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Material||Needle Roller Bearing|
|Pressure||Roller Assembly with Outer Ring – No Inner Ring|
|Color||5" Bore; 6-1/2" Outside Diameter; 2-1/4" Width; Needle Roller Bearing; Roller Assembly with Outer Ring – No Inner Ring; Open Enclosure; No Self Aligning; No Retainer; Double Row of Roll|
|Cross Code||1 Rib Outer Ring | Full Complement | Heavy Duty | Oil Hole|
|Condition||Needle Non Thrust Roller Bearing|