Parker TE0100CW100AAAB pump motor
The TE0100CW100AAAB is a small, efficient pump motor with a built-in fan cooling system. It provides powerful performance and long running time. The brake mount design (TEB) is intended to provide the maximum torque by minimizing rotation of the rotor in comparison with that of other designs, reducing wear and allowing use of smaller bearings.
Parker TE0100CW100AAAB pump motor is a pump motor for vertical wells. It’s designed to drive pressure pumping systems with power outputs up to 6400 HP. It’s widely used for water well drilling and pumping, well site oil-gas production, and other projects that require high-quality pumps.
1) The TE0100CW100AAAB pump motor is perfect for personal and commercial pumping in industrial applications. This power unit allows for up to 200 high volume liters per minute while also providing a compact footprint.
2) This pump motor has an efficient motorized pump that is non-reversible, which increases efficiency and reduces wear.
3) The Parker TE0100CW100AAAB pump motor is designed for long-term reliability and durability.
4) This item has a digital display that can be read up to 1,000 feet away.
5) The new motor has a higher power to weight ratio, more efficient with greater durability.
6) Engineer-grade pump motor with 100% duty cycle and a IP67 sealing for reliable wet and dry performance in harsh environments.
7) Durable and reliable, this industrial pump motor is the perfect fit for a wide range of applications.
Parker TE0100CW100AAAB pump motor Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Flange Block Bearings|
|Structure||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Rated Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Install||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Max Pressure||1 Piece Solid|
|Cross Code||With Pilot|
|Torque||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge; 5-15/16" Bore; 16-1/2" Bolt Circle; 8-1/4" Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 7.56" Length Th|
Looking for a high quality, easy to use hydraulic pump manual? Look no further than our parker hydraulic pump manual! This manual is written specifically for engineers and provides step-by-step instructions on how to use this vital piece of machinery.