Parker TE0080DW260AAAH pump motor
The Parker TE0080DW260AAAH pump motor has been electrically tested to ensure it meets your specifications and is ready for use. The motor operates at a maximum speed of 100 RPM, with an output power of 0.4 kw, generating about 12 HP.
The Parker TE0080DW260AAAH pump motor is a light duty, rear mounted, direct drive, three phase electric motor used for precise control and operation of fluid power applications.
1) Embed Parker TE0080DW260AAAH pump motor into high-volume or low-volume pumps to fit your application’s power and flow requirements.
2) Improve the efficiency of your pumps.
3) 20% more output compared to the same size.
4) The pump motor is more powerful and efficient, which means lower operating costs.
5) The Parker TE0080DW260AAAH pump motor has a variable speed drive and is designed to handle the variable flow rate through the 3/4″ NPT ports.
6) The TE0080DW260AAAH pump motor is a high-power, low-noise and long-lasting pump motor.
7) Targeted advertising and branding through the use of smart devices.
Parker TE0080DW260AAAH pump motor Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||300.3|
Looking for a parker hydraulic pump manual? Look no further than Engineer Toolbox! Our comprehensive library of manuals will help you work efficiently and effectively with your parker hydraulic pump. We provide the most up-to-date and accurate information available, so you can make informed decisions when using this equipment.
Our manuals are written by experienced professionals who know how to create easy-to-understand explanations of the concepts and techniques covered. You’ll be able to use our manuals to improve your engineering skills, and get the most out of your parker hydraulic pump. So don’t wait any longer – download your copy of the parker hydraulic pump manual today!